140 years devoted to healthcare
The Buenos Aires German Hospital opened its doors on August 26, 1867, 140 years ago. The old hopes and wishes of the German community in Argentina have developed into one of the best Hospitals in the country.
Within a highly competitive framework, the German Hospital has always been ahead of its times, caring for the sick and developing preventive programs while taking part in the challenging changes in medicine without forgetting its ethical principles. Its prestige is based on these facts..
The German Hospital is a non profit association having honesty and medical excellence as its main purpose. The Board of Directors is composed of outstanding representatives of the German Community in Argentina.
Located at a preferential area in Buenos Aires, the German Hospital occupies a 13,123 yd2 piece of land where 26,246 yd2 have been built. The Hospital has 240 beds in individual rooms, 11 Operating Theaters, a Coronary Unit, adult and pediatric Intensive Care Units, Burn Area Care and Transplant Area.